How To Cook Plantain with no oil
Watch this step by step guide on how to cook plantain without using oil
You get all the flavour and non of the cholesterol
- 2 cups fresh Apple juice ( I juice my own)
- 1 -2 handful of spinach
- 2-4 sprigs of mint
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
2 large ripe avocados
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup agave nectar (can use Maple Syrup instead)
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp almond extract or almond milk
1. Cut a ripe avocado in half. Use a big knife to remove the seed a and use a Spoon to remove out the flesh of the avocado and then crush with a fork.
2. Add in cocoa powder, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and almond extract and blend for 1 to 2 minutes, making sure every part is included.
3. Refrigerate overnight and serve
Cooking buckwheat is really simple, watch this video to learn how to cook buckwheat. Buckwheat is a plant cultivated for its grain-like seeds and as a cover crop. To distinguish it from a related species, Fagopyrum tataricum, it is also known as Japanese buckwheat and silverhull buckwheat
Vegan Sponge Cake Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
1¼ Cups Self Raising Flour
½ Cup plus ⅓ Cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon Baking Soda (Bicarbonate soda)
1 teaspoon Baking powder
½ teaspoon Salt
⅔ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or other Non-Dairy Milk)
⅓ Cup Canola Oil
2 Tablespoons Apple Cider or White Vinegar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Preheat your oven for 350 F (180C).
Line and lightly grease the pan.
In a big bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk that up.
Whisk until the batter just comes together, don’t over mix it .
Put batter into the cake tin
Bake 18-20 minutes until the tops are slightly golden.