Vegan Jamaican Curry Goat
1 - In a large bowl roughly mash the cooked lentils
2. Add vital wheat gluten flour, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, nutmeg powder, salt, black pepper, onion powder, coriander powder, all-purpose seasoning and water.
3. Knead together well for approx. 5 minutes (the better you knead your mixture, the better your results).
4. Cut the dough pieces into 1inch pieces and set aside.
5. Fry onions and garlic in a large skillet on a medium to high heat until they become soft, approx. 2 minutes.
6. Add curry powder and seitan pieces. Fry the pieces for a couple minutes whilst stirring to combine with curry powder.
7. Add sweet peppers and sweet potatoes and continue to fry, stirring occasionally. Add more coconut oil if required.
8. Add thyme, bay leaf, spring onion, scotch bonnet and 2 cups of vegetable broth.
9. Cook for 35 minutes on a low to medium heat whilst mix thickens.
10. Add a little more water if necessary, do not let the mixture dry out. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
10. Serve with sweet potato Mash
Sweet potato mash
vegan cook, author