Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: nil
1. Add ½ cup chopped hazelnuts in a food processor and blend
2. Add vanilla extract, cocoa powder, maple syrup and blend again
3. Roll 10 hazelnuts in cocoa powder mix and dip in the chopped hazelnut mixture
4. Roll the dough and make 10 balls
5. Freeze them for 20 minutes and serve!
Nutrition (Per Serving)
1- Preheat oven to 350f / 180c or gas mark 4
2- Pour the drained chickpeas into a food processor and process for a few seconds.
3- Then add all of the other ingredients except the last ⅓ cup bread crumbs for coating. Process a few more seconds. Everything will be well mixed and chunky texture.
4- Scoop up teaspoon sized portions and roll them into balls then press them into nugget shapes.
5- Pour bread crumbs and turmeric into a bowl and coat each nugget.
6- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay each nugget on the parchment but don't let them touch.
7- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
8- Allow nuggets to cool before eating.
Did you make this recipe? please tag us on instagram @KirlySuesKitchen
Medium cauliflower washed and cut into pieces
3/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup non dairy milk
vegan cook, author