Vegan Meat Balls
1 lb carrots, loose
2 tbsp. organic unsalted butter, 454g
1 tsp. garlic powder granules
To taste salt & pepper
METHOD • Wash and scrub the carrots.
• Chop the carrots into cubes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
• Boil the cubes for about 15-20 minutes, until fork-tender
• Once the carrots are cooked, drain the water from the pot. Add the carrots back into the pot.
• Mix in the butter, salt & pepper, and garlic powder.
• Mash the carrots using a hand masher or fork, until carrots are evenly mixed.
• If you prefer the mixture extra smooth, use an immersion blender or food processor until carrots reach desired consistency.
• Divide evenly, sprinkle with salt and pepper
1 sprig thyme
1 spring onion
1 small onion
1/4 red pepper
1/4 green pepper
1/4 yellow pepper
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon all purpose seasoning
Finely chop thyme, onion, spring onion, red pepper , green pepper , yellow pepper , tomatoes , garlic
Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Lightly fry all of the chopped veg for 3-4 minutes
Add 1 cup water
Add ketchup , sweet chilli sauce, Black pepper , mixed herbs & salt
Add 1 tablespoon all purpose seasoning
Cover , Reduce to a medium to low heat and simmer for about 15 - 20 mins
vegan cook, author