Vegan Meat Balls
1 lb carrots, loose
2 tbsp. organic unsalted butter, 454g
1 tsp. garlic powder granules
To taste salt & pepper
METHOD • Wash and scrub the carrots.
• Chop the carrots into cubes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
• Boil the cubes for about 15-20 minutes, until fork-tender
• Once the carrots are cooked, drain the water from the pot. Add the carrots back into the pot.
• Mix in the butter, salt & pepper, and garlic powder.
• Mash the carrots using a hand masher or fork, until carrots are evenly mixed.
• If you prefer the mixture extra smooth, use an immersion blender or food processor until carrots reach desired consistency.
• Divide evenly, sprinkle with salt and pepper
1 sprig thyme
1 spring onion
1 small onion
1/4 red pepper
1/4 green pepper
1/4 yellow pepper
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon all purpose seasoning
Finely chop thyme, onion, spring onion, red pepper , green pepper , yellow pepper , tomatoes , garlic
Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Lightly fry all of the chopped veg for 3-4 minutes
Add 1 cup water
Add ketchup , sweet chilli sauce, Black pepper , mixed herbs & salt
Add 1 tablespoon all purpose seasoning
Cover , Reduce to a medium to low heat and simmer for about 15 - 20 mins
1/2 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
1 medium onion - chopped
5 cloves of garlic
2-3 stalks of fresh thyme
2-3 spring onions
A thumb sized piece of ginger
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
1 tablespoon pimento (crushed)
1 tablespoon Caribbean season all
4 tablespoons Jamaican curry powder
1/2 a yellow bell pepper (sweet pepper)
4 bay leaves
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 tablespoon garam masala
1/3 cup white vinegar
* 500g chestnut mushrooms
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 5 cm / thumb size piece of ginger
* 1 onion
* 3 medium plum tomatoes
* groundnut oil
* 1 teaspoon turmeric
* 1 teaspoon fenugreek
* 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
* 1 heaped teaspoon medium curry powder
* 1-2 heaped teaspoons Caribbean season all
* 1 tablespoon mango chutney
* 1 x 400 ml tin of light coconut milk
* 1/2 cup Lentils (red or green speckled )
1. Roughly chop some of the mushrooms, keeping the smaller ones whole and tearing up the rest. Tip into a large pan and toast on the stove over a medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, until soft
2. Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic, ginger and onion, then roughly chop the tomatoes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and onion to the pan, then add 1 tablespoon of oil and the spices (turmeric, fenugreek, mustard seeds) . Stir for 2 minutes, or until the spices are toasted and it’s smelling lovely, stirring continuously.
4. Add the tomatoes, mango chutney and coconut milk and lentils, stir to combine and season well with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Cook for 30 minutes, or until all cooked through
6. Spoon the curry over some rice, or Bulgar wheat
Cut the hard core and stalks from the cauliflower and broccoli and pulse the rest in a food processor about 10-15 times to make grains the size of rice.
Once you have your broccoli cauliflower rice, it’s easy to cook (or enjoy raw)! Simply sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
Add all the rest of the ingredients
Cover with a lid so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender.
Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired (such as with soy sauce or salt and pepper)
Vegan "Beef" Wellington Recipe
-1 small onion - chopped
-1 carrot - chopped
-3 cloves of garlic - minced
- Thumb size piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
-200g Cooked. Chickpeas
-2 Tbsp cornflour
-8 Tbsp breadcrumbs
-1/8 cup (30ml) veg stock
-1 Sprig Rosemary,
Vegan Vanilla Pana Cotta, Raspberry Sauce, Bubble Sugar Tuile, Fresh Raspberries and Fresh Mint
Vegan Meat Balls
Maple glazed Brussel Sprouts
vegan cook, author